Welcome to the IDA World Congress 2017 Technical Program Information Center!
We are pleased to inform Authors that the Presentation Assignments are now available for your viewing at the Congress Presenter Center and can be found on the HOME tab of the submission.
Presentation assignments are given in one of the three following Methods:
- Podium Oral
- Digital Poster/Oral Reserve
- Digital Poster
Presentation Templates and Guidelines can soon be found under the DOWNLOAD RESOURCES tab.
Podium Oral Presentation is limited to 15 minutes and 20 slides.
Digital Poster Presentation is an Oral presentation in an alternative setting. This format allows for much broader viewing possibilities, providing a unique way of presenting in an electronic display, which will provide a high advantage of personal, one-on-on interaction, for the duration of the Congress.
Presenting Authors please note that IDA does not allow any author to make more than one Oral presentation in the same Session with a maximum of two Oral presentations in the Congress. Presenting companies are allowed only one Oral presentation per Session.
In the event that any presenter has been given more than two Oral presentation assignments in the program, then alternatively, a Co-author must present in the matter of such conflicts occurring.
IDA reserves the right to publish the presenter’s photo, bio, and full manuscript in the official Congress Proceedings.
Full Manuscripts and PowerPoint presentations are required and must be content approved prior to publication and presentation.
Final Manuscripts ready for publication must be content approved and on the required Template, using the guidelines provided at the Presenter Center no later than August 31.
We have made the following adjustments to the Milestone Schedule to complete the final program and meet our publication deadlines. It is very important during the little time remaining between now and the Congress, that we all work together to get the job done. Author’s timely completion efforts will be greatly appreciated – it is going to be a great program!
Presenters and Session Co-chairs Registered for Congress
Presenter and Co-authors Listings and Profiles completed in IDA Presenter Center and Website Database.
NOTE: IDA is NOT responsible for the content of this information exported for use in the Congress Proceedings
Notification of Presentation Assignments (Podium Oral – Digital Poster/OR – Digital Poster)
Notification of the Program Schedule with Sessions (Monday afternoon – Thursday morning)
Content of Manuscript final
Properly formatted and ready for publication by August 31
Advance Program Available
Copyright Agreements Available
PowerPoint Templates Available (Oral & Poster)
Draft to Final PowerPoint Presentations Review Process
Presenter Brief Introduction and Final Edits (Database Bio Profile)
Welcome to the Congress (Check-In)
IDA USER LOGIN: https://ida.enoah.com/
User Account login and then to the PRESENTER CENTER
Registration to the Congress must be made by the presenter within one week of receiving notification, or otherwise will be removed from the program prior to the release of the Advance Program.
- Receipt by IDA a signed participant agreement
- All program participants must have or create a profile in the IDA online database and access the Presenter Center to provide the necessary requirements
- Presenters paid registration for the Congress (fees paid by participant)
- A current high resolution head shot photo uploaded to participants online profile
- A current biography added to the pre-formatted section of participants online profile
- An Abstract/Manuscript using the IDA Congress template
- A PowerPoint version of the presentation on the IDA PPT Congress template. Note IDA reserves the right to all PowerPoint’s which will be converted (by IDA) to PDF, if included in the proceedings and/or distributed to the Attendees directly following the event
Terms and Conditions
- A Participation Agreement will be submitted to IDA for each submission prior to the acceptance into the program
- Work is original and not previously presented or submitted elsewhere
- Those accepted into the program will provide a final manuscript and PowerPoint presentation
- All content within the submission(s) is formatted according to IDA’s Requirements and using the provided templates
- The Presenter for each accepted submission will register and pay the fees for the Congress by the deadline set by IDA
- All content within the IDA Congress Participant Requirements has been read and understood
- Accuracy of all submission information is the responsibility of the Submitting Person
- IDA has the right to remove any accepted submission/participant who does not abide by the Participation Requirements as put forth and as agreed
Templates and Online Profile
- Participation Agreement
- Full Manuscript
- Copyright Agreement
- Presenter Headshot and Biography
- PowerPoint Presentation and Introduction
Questions and Concerns
Please direct all inquiries regarding the Congress Technical Program to: Ms. Darlene Seta, at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write “IDA 17WC” in the subject line of your inquiry).