BRAZILIAN DELEGATES – To register and pay in BRL please click here.
Welcome to the registration site for the IDA World Congress 2017 on Water Reuse and Desalination. With a four-day Technical Program, industry-leading Exhibition, IDA Desalination Academy Courses, ALADYR Workshop, Plant Tours and unmatched networking opportunities, the 2017 Congress is expected to attract 1200 delegates from around the world to São Paulo.
Please take a moment to read important information about online registration.
Viewing the Site
The site is best viewed using the latest versions of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari.
Congress Registration Discounts
- IDA Members – You must be a current IDA member to receive the discount. If you are not a current member and wish to take advantage of this discounted rate, please email email@example.com before you complete the online registration form.
- IDA Affiliate Members – If you are a member of any of IDA’s sixteen regional and association affiliates, you are eligible for a promotion code. Affiliate members must confirm membership status with their local affiliate representative to obtain the applicable code. Once you receive the code, please proceed to the online form. You will be offered a nonmember rate, go through the registration process, and when you get to the shopping cart you should insert the promo code where indicated and the discount will be automatically applied to the nonmember registration fee.
- Latin America/Caribbean (LAC) Residents (with the exception of Brazil*) – Special pricing is available to delegates who reside in countries listed in Wikipedia’s List of Latin American and Caribbean Countries by GDP. Your primary residence must be listed in one of these countries in order to receive this discount.
To determine if your country is exempt from requiring a visa to travel to Brazil, please click here.
Please get in touch with the Brazilian Embassy or Consulate in your country of nationality in order to obtain the full list of required documents since it may vary according to the rules of each country. For more information on Visa requirements for your country, please click here.
Possible Required Documents:
- Applicant’s passport, valid for at least six months. (Soiled, damaged or faint passports will not be accepted);
- Visa application form duly filled and signed;
- Recent 3×4 cm or 5×7 cm photo with white background;
- Original copies of: round-trip ticket, departure from Brazil or proof of subsistence means during applicant’s stay in Brazil;
- Certificate of vaccination;
- Payment of a fee, which varies according to the type of visa and the length of stay.
If you have any questions or require assistance in the registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org